Wednesday, May 14, 2008

 

MaDCaT is not FatCat...fucking FATS!!!

Oh My Fucking God!!!! I've gained a whopping 2kg in this short period of time, and this is only the quarter mark of my short stint back in Malaysia. Damn, so much for controlling my diet in the USA, losing 30lbs; at the rate I'm going now, the estimated weight gain is 8 fucking kgs. Damn, this is not a good sign, how am I gonna shrug off those feelings that I get when I look at my fats in the mirror?

Holy shit, I wanna have a body that can make them chicks' drool, their legs weak; but this dream is as if running away from me. Gosh, gotta stop eating like a pig, I don't wanna be a fatty no more, I don't wanna have those vicious sights of chicks looking back at me when I check them out. ARGH...so scary...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?