Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Isn't It Too Late?

you put me on your ride after dinner
front seat right beside you
so that i had the best view
went around the village
before sitting down at the mamak
sipping our teh tarik slowly
enjoying the cool night breeze
i felt proud by your side
i bet you felt the same having me by your side

i remember...
first year at high school
i wasn't doing too well
you were worried
and couldn't sleep well
you called me everytime i didn't call home
i could see your tears in your heart
before i left for school
when you gave me your warm bear hug every sunday night
i got a burn wound on my right calf
you drove all the way to KL
to help address my wound
and made sure there wouldn't be any visible scar

as i grew up
i began to disappoint you

i even SCREAMED at you
while you were so sick and weak
how could i ever have done that
to someone that loves me so much
i'll never forget the look on your face
as you got the shock of your life
i'll never forgive myself
although i've seeked your apology
that's the worst regret of my life

there are so many times i let you down
but you keep on loving me as the apple of your eye
i always wanted to tell you this
but i don't, and never will
have the guts to tell you

i LOVE YOU, YE YE
i'm damn fucking proud to be your ah jie....



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?