Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Xiu Xiu is the Birthday Girl

Listening To: 开不了口(Tongue-Tied) - Jay Chou
Reading: The Murderers' Club - PD Martin
Mood: Happy, but in a dilemma

This afternoon, Chris was damn nervous because he was about to find out whether he was gonna be re-enrolled in ADP. It was nerve breaking as there was a lecturer talking to Mr Gunar in his room and she's was taking too much time; while Chris was on the verge of breaking down and trembling in fear, as if he just woke up from the scariest nightmare.

Finally, the lecturer left the office and immediately, Chris was summoned to the office, and ordered to close the doors. In accordance to him, his balls dropped when he was closing the doors. Pravin and I was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. All we heard were scoldings and scoldings, amidst the blurry words, we could make up "one last chance". Yeah, Pravin and I looked at each other and smiled - knowing that Chris' appeal was successful.

Chris came out from the room and pretended to be sad, what the fuck lar, he's not gonna be successful in Hollywood. Pravin and I fucked him...you know... okie... In a nut shell, he's back, back in ADP.

After that, went to Asia Cafe to celebrate XiuXiu's birthday. It was gonna be an ordinary lunch - she didn't know there'd be a cake for her. RyanKyle decided to bring her to AC in his Honda Prelude so that she wouldn't find out anything about the cake, as Pinky, Shalin and me proceed to Secret Recipe to buy a kg of "Chocolate Indulgence". Guess what??? Half way to AC, bumped into RyanKyle's ride. Damn!!! The three of us quickly try to hide the cake using our body widths but both of the girls weren't helping much, 'cause I'm just too good(too wide), *ahem*. Ryan also made a U-turn, trying to avoid eye contact with us.

Phew... We managed to get there before XiuXiu did. We quickly prepared the cake when she went to order food, at the same time, Shalin wrote "HAPPY B'DAY XUI XUI"(she can't spell, don't blame her) on my belly. A big wide smile carved her face into half(bullshit lar) as she came back and saw the cake. It's the same old routine again - we sang Happy Birthday, cut the cake, wished her happy birthday(I showed her my belly) and ate the cake, then talked cock.

We got kinda bored and Chris dared me to stand on top of the chair and shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIU XIU" while showing my belly. It's gross, so what? We loved it!!! He promised that he'd buy 4 buckets of beers if I did so. And I did it. I stood on the chair, and point to XiuXiu, and wished her a happy birthday, showing my belly to the whole AC; Pinky and Coleen witnessed this incredible act from the 2nd Floor. Each and everyone of us laughed our asses off. HAHAHAHA!!! I have all the balls in the world to do all the shits, but ain't got no balls when it comes to you-know-lar.... Damn!

Got the beers then, though 3 buckets only, it was good enough and I wanna thank Chris for fulfilling his words. I had 4 bottles, while Pravin had 5, others had 1 or 2.

I had a great day!!! =D


"Happy Birthday Xiu Xiu" - All of us

-MaDCaT-

Comments:
OMG Ryan's belly so sexsay *drools* - sperm whale

hahahhaha-

glad you had fun ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?