Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Nayiwoke!!!

Listening To: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

Today's the orientation day for the freshies while a chilling day for the old birds. Met up with my buddies and finally got the chance to say Nayiwoke!!!
Well, I have BMX withdrawal symptoms. Let me explain, B=Bee, MX=Mei Xin, easy right? Haha!!! The hyena laughter is missing in action, even Colleen, misses Mei Xin a lot, 'cause just now she thought she saw Mei Xin when she saw a short girl. Haha!!

Finally, I can talk cock with my buddies, I feel so much better now. Do you know how much I miss them especially when I have no one to talk cock with? It's something like constipation, only the difference is that this shit comes out from the mouth, not from the "black hole".

The climax of the day was the singing session in Anfield. Oh my God, that was really fun, ADP Musical? Anyone? Hahaha. Can I be the male lead singer? Who will be my female lead singer and my chick in the musical? Sony Ericsson K700 Cybershot phone is really damn chun, the speakers are damn loud! Oh my god, XiuXiu and Colleen can sing pretty well and my voice sucks to the max, I need a voice-dub(err, is that the correct term?) for my character in ADP Musical.

Enough of bullshitting, I'm very tired now, 'cause my mouth has burnt a lot of energy today.


"Nayi purichi suthele woke" - Pravin

-MaDCaT-


Comments:
I can dub for you! I can dub for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?