Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Multiple Screaming Orgasms!!!!!!

Finals are finally over, bitch, that's why I finally have this new post, actually, bullshit lar, I was scolded by miss-indispensable and missorangedepp for not blogging since god knows when. And I guess that's the prelude to my multiple screaming orgasms.

I've finally watched Transformers, yeah right. It's Transformers!!! Went to Cineleisure with MeiXinHottestMum, PinkyTheBrainz, ChrisNayiWoKe, PravinNayiWoke, Sufi, Diana, Diane, Jacob, Coleen, and Pinky's friends that I can't remember the names now. Sorry...

I tell you, Transformers is the bitch, man. Don't be more outdated than me, those haven't watch it, fucking watch it ASAP!!! That's the best movie I've watched in my life, as it overtook my all time favorite Air Force One. This bitch has given me multiple SCREAMING orgasms and now I'm still high on it.

My SCREAMING orgasms:
  1. Fucking nice cars in Transformers, like the 2006 Camaro Concept, Saleen S281 Mustang and Hummer H2.
  2. Fucking awesome graphics. The robots are so fucking realistic, Optimus Prime is damn chun in his robotic form.
  3. Megan Fox. She's hot, pretty, and boobylicious, and her body is perfect. I heard that her boobs are saggy and she has pimples on her face. Don't worry, all can be fixed. Pimples are natural and part of the beauty, most importantly, this problem can be fixed.
  4. Emo scenes, "awwwww" scenes, "boom boom boom" scenes, "hahaha" scenes are all available in one movie. Oh my god, I fucking love this movie.
  5. Program musics are fucking cool, they brought me to another orgasm.
  6. "A driver don't pick the cars. Mmm-mm. Cars pick the driver." This line, I respect for life. Fucking good dialogs, that one is my favorite of all.
  7. It's just more than words. I'm running out of vocabs, see how dense is my vocabulary???

If you find this post too vulgar to your liking, whatever lar, I seriously have to use "fucking" to emphasize my words, that's the superlative form of mine. Bear with it or fuck off.



"Mikaela is my dream girl!!!!" - Ryan


-MaDCaT-

Comments:
Hahaha... finally updated! I haven't watch it yet :( no kaki... all my friends watched it already
 
must watch!!!!
i'm gonna watch it the second time, jom???
 
when?
 
we can watch when the next sem starts, monday maybe??
there'll be less people, so it'll be like watching in a private cinema, then you can show your emotions without feeling ashamed. Trust me, you can't stay still when you're watching it.
I was damn emotion-ful and the cinema was packed, shy lar...haha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?