Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

Kajang Machas, Kajang Bapuk, Kajang Satay!!!!

Listening To: One Last Breath - Creed
Reading: Haven't read since Friday, :P
Mood: Good, but tired

Last night was Alex's sister, Jane's 21st birthday and a house party was held at her place, somewhere near Kajang KTM Station. Coleen, Mahmoud, Saquib, RyanKylie(Kyle lar) and me went in my baby and RyanKyle's Honda Prelude. As usual, with his Indian timing(no offense), RyanKyle came 1hr late to the rendezvous point. It really got onto our nerves, but later on we chilled 'cause he's our brother.

All the nayiwokes were already there when we reached Alex's place. The nayiwokes were Pravin, Ashwin, Alex, Clement, and Aaron. Alan and his chick, Zoey later. The dry mutton curry was fantastic and splendid; all of us ate with our bare hands except Alan, if I'm not mistaken. In my opinion, you must use your bare hands to eat when you eat Indian food, then only you can really taste the spice and herbs in the food. Now, the smell of mutton still lingers on my fingers, but I love it, 'cause mutton ain't no mutton without the smell. FUIYOH!!!

After the food, it was beer-drinking session as the opener of the night. I had 2 cans of Tiger, followed by 1 can of Heineken and Carlsberg. I love Carlsberg, but my all-time favorite is still Budweiser! Then we drank Chivas Regal. Ngek ngek... Uncle Ramesh was the bomb, although he's a grey citizen, he could really mix the drinks well and he drank a lot without getting drunk, RESPECT!!!! There's another uncle, Alex's family friend, who was really a bastard-faggot-son-of-a-bitch-cheebye-asshole, his name is Raj. Raj the bastard, tried to get Coleen's number, luckily, she was clever enough to avoid giving her number by asking for his number instead. Fuck you Raj, can you fucking pee and look upon your fuck face in the pee, you're a fucking old ass yet you wanna mess with my sister nayiwoke? What's worse was we saw him hugging Alex's sister, touching here and there, grrr!!!!!!

Back to drinking, I, being a sohai(always lar), mixed Carlsberg and Chivas together and drank it. I really loved the taste though some people find it taste like shit. I'm weird. So after I finish this deadly mixture, I got high and went for another shot of Bacardi Limon, it was fantastic, thanks to Uncle Ramesh again. Very soon, I got even higher and went out for a walk with the nayiwokes. Alcohol really enhanced my music appreciation, I started singing along with the songs playing in my phone on the street, like a mad-fella. Haha!!! Then wanting more, I hooked up my phone to my baby's stereo, oh my God, the feeling was AWESOME!!! Hahaha!!!!

Usually, most of us feel like puking when we drink too much, but I just don't feel like puking; instead, I feel like shitting. Well, looks like I'm really a shithead laden with shit. Hehe... Went to the toilet and as I shitted, I felt more and more sober. When I was done, my mind was damn clear as if I'd never drunk any alcohol. I'm really W-E-I-R-D.

*more to follow, I'm gonna watch the Formula 1 Turkish Grand Prix...

Hey people, I'm back. It's Ferrari One-Two, Felipe Massa won the Grand Prix, and 2 seconds behind was teammate - Kimi Raikkonen. Defending Champion Fernando Alonso clinched the last place of the podium.

Back to Kay-Jang(Kajang lar), so after the party, the host Alex and I went downtown to grab fags from 7-11. Guess what we saw, BAPUKS... Oh my God!!! Sorry, I'm not really into bapuks. Ah Quanhs are so not me. So as soon as I got my stuff, I sped off. On the way back, Alex told me that they provide blowjob service for 80 bucks. Damn, I'm not gonna let them blow me even if they pay me 80bucks. N-O, no!!!

Coleen, Pravin and I put up a night Alex's place, while RyanKyle stayed until 6, in accordance to Alex. Before we went to bed, we played Winning Eleven. I was rather tired and became the first among the players to fall asleep. I didn't have a nice sleep, 'cause I was sneezing like there's no tomorrow, thanks to Alex's dusty floor and mattress. Haha!!!

*It's ManUtd vs HotSpurs, will continue later, brb....

The next day, we went to have Kajang satay. Kajang satay is very different and has its unique taste and flavor(taste=flavor?), even the kuah is special.
The satay was totally AWESOME. By the way, it's a satay stall operating in a chinese shop that sells hokkien mee, that contains biskuts(fried pork fat), now that's racial integrity. Malaysia Boleh!!!(Sure or not?) However, I still love the satay in my kampung as I've been eating it since that day I was able to eat satay.

After that, Pravin, Clement, Mahmoud, Coleen and I returned to Subang and picked Saquib up from his place; lunch-ed at Pelita but I didn't eat anything 'cause I've taken too many straws of satays. After that, went to Saquib's place to play Winning Eleven; he has 4 controllers so 4 our us played at the same time. It's way much tougher than playing 1-on-1, as you need an understanding and teamwork between you and your teammate. It was really FUN!!!

Oh my God, I better stop here before my readers die of boredom. I think this is the longest post ever and the time taken is 4 and a half hours. Of course, I was doing something else at the same time I was blogging. Hehe...


"Don't push it, bro" - PravinNayiwoke

-MaDCaT-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?