Monday, August 20, 2007

 

It's over

Listening to: Freshman - Verve Pipe
Reading: Postmortem of the Manchester Derby

The break has ended, and Tuesday will be the first day of college. I can't wait to see my buddies and I miss them heaps and just can't wait to talk cock with them. Seriously, I'm really deprived of cock-talking now. I shall unleash it when I see them, yeah!!!

has been excited about the Americans, hoping to meet hot guys among them. Apparently, Ms I heard that there will be students from the States in the Fall '07 semester. PinkyTheBrainzSharifah also stated that this number of fresh-asses is kinda unusually big for a Fall intake, and there are MARA students as well. Are they spies sent by the useless government to scrutinize our every move and teaching, after the Negarakuku incident? I really hope these MARA people are not professional students(you know what I'm saying).

The Manchester derby that kicked off at 2030hrs, Malaysian time, also marked an end to the break. It's the third and last Manchester United game of the break. Man Utd lost though, to its city rival, despite stunning performance by Owen Hargreaves. The sheer bad luck of the Red Devils and poor refereeing to be blamed for the loss. Kasper Schmeichel, whose father is the living legend-Peter Schmeichel that helped the Red Devils win the TREBLE in 1999, performed well and kept a clean sheet for the third consecutive game. Besides, credit has to be given to City's defensive anchorman, Micah Richards.

However, Man Utd fans shall not lose faith in the Red Devils, as they always start slow and a true champion always fights to the end and comes from behind. I see a great depth of talents and potentials in the Red Devils. They have to pull themselves up and shall not dwell on the disappointing start of the season; or else they'll get kick out of the EPL title race. Luckily, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal drew today, so the Red Devils should not be written off as a contender in the title chase.



" Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play I cut so much you thought I was a DJ" - Snoop Dogg

-MaDCaT-

Comments:
HELLO? Did i just read your mocking up there?
Man. U. Sucks. Yay to Eriksson, Ferguson sucks.

I am going to get hit tomorrow aren't I? I still wanna get picked up at 0850hrs!!

Love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?