Saturday, August 11, 2007

 

Hey Thanks, Thanks for that Summer

Listening To: Age Six Racer - Dashboard Confessional
Reading: The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

Oh my God, time really ticks away really fast when you're oblivious to it. The day, the day when MeiXin and BeeLian are leaving to the US is today. MeiXin's transferring to University of San Francisco, that has shit personnel handling the documents; while BeeLian's destination is Purdue University - West Lafayette. (It's in Indiana, in case you don't know, check out Google Earth or Map, if you still don't fucking know where it is.)

It's been almost a year since I first got to know them last fall, thanks to our LAN project that was the best amatuer movie of the year (self-proclaimed lar), and thanks to Yugi who brought you to our group. I've never thought that it's gonna ever bring us so close, but shits happen you know, I mean good things happen in life. We've been through Fall, Langkawi (Bee's in the US), Winter and Summer together, like what miss-indispensable said, through thick and thin.

I'm gonna miss them heaps, the trio goes down to one. However, I'm not really sad now, 'cause my mind keeps telling me that they'll be even better over there as Malaysia sucks!!! (Happy 50th Merdeka) And I'm pretty sure that the US can offer much better education to them compared to Malaysia. (Malaysia Boleh, serious?)
"All endings are also beginnings ," claimed Mitch Albom. Well, I hope they are not considered anorexic over there in the US, as you know, bloody Americans are like what, if not fatter, as fat as me, just go and watch SUPERSIZE Me!

They are one of those who led me away from my emo stage and helped me to move on; every advice they gave me, every lessons they taught me, I'll always remember. For example, they taught me how to see beyond the boobies-it's the personality that shines the brightest and the most glaring. An advice well given, and well learned perhaps.

MeiXin's trademark hyena-laugh is what I'm gonna miss whenever I start a joke or doing something sohai. Nobody's gonna smack my boobies or play shoot-me-in-my-head-and-i'm-supposed-to-die game with me. I'll never forget that BeeLian taught Waynn to whack my boobs when I was unaware. Nobody's gonna layan my jokes in Mr Leong's class anymore. With a slow handwriting pace, I always couldn't write down my notes in time and they were always there to lend me their notes. When I'm bored, I can't go to BU anymore, because no one will be there.

Fuck, I better stop here before I get teary. Ahem.

May the Force be with you, MeiXin and BeeLian.


"Friends come and go, but friendship stays." - Ryan

-MaDCaT-
P/S: The fonts are fine when I'm editing but it turns out to be shit, blame Blogger, Thank you.


Comments:
Tra la la, I miss Sepang, and the very nice runway, and the pretty planes, and Ryan running across the road trying to outroar the plane and having coke accidently poured on his car, and sitting on his hot bonnet and actually having a hot ass, and sitting on the road and taking silly pictures and listening to his silly rendition of Hotel California. In other words, Hello Sohai, I miss you, but I might not when sem. starts. Love.
 
is this what you call a long comment??? hahahaha....
what you miss is not really Sepang, it's KLIA.
don't miss me when sem starts, don't make me emo...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?