Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Brother from Another Mother

Listening To: One Last Breath - Creed
Reading: The Murderers' Club - PD Martin

Imagine you're eating there, not expecting anyone to join the table, then suddenly one guy that you miss dearly show up in front of you, how would you feel? Chris, who was back in Butterworth, suddenly showed up in Foh Foh Restaurant (previously Seaview Restaurant), when I was having lunch with the bunch of Nayiwokes. I was like what the fuck, oh my God, speechless. ChrisNayiwoke is back and gonna join the Fall 07 semester, after all the castles of "going to Germany" that were built by him. Yay!!!!

We chilled at Subang Square, played Winning Eleven, and talked cock. Most of us were still in awe, not believing that ChrisNayiwoke is back. Haha.

ChrisNayiwoke, Colleen, MahmoudSomalian, Sakib(something like that), SufiSabahan, and me went for Rush Hour 3 in MidValley. It was really entertaining and fucking funny. Thanks to Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan. The wrinkles on Jackie's Chan face are something you won't miss unless you're blind; you really have to pay tons of respect to him, as he's 53(wikipedia) but his agility is way beyond many of the youngsters' reach. Chris Tucker was really damn funny, without him, Rush Hour 3 would not be this good. I really love his line - "(Pointing at Inspector Lee aka Jackie Chan)He's my brother from another mother." Consequently, Mahmoud and I would be Detective Carter and Inspector Lee and both of us agree. I'm gonna be his brother from another mother. Haha!!!

Then went for a drink in Sri Petaling before we went home. It was really an exciting day but it ended in despair and hatred. My dad fucked me for coming home late, though I sms-ed him telling that I'll observe the curfew. He said that I'm like a small kid and don't fucking know the tacit agreement in a father-and-son relationship. We're both agreed that my curfew was gonna be 1am, but he still fucked me and his point was that classes have already started. Dumb right? And he added that I don't fucking know the importance of English and don't fucking read, like reading is a such a difficult thing to do. Yeah I don't really like to read but heck, can't you fucking see I'm reading such a great book now, you idiotic Bitch? Fucking pissed now, I'm trying so hard to please him in order to mend our relationship but he just can't fucking see my endeavor. Fuck, how I wish I can transfer to the US as soon as possible.

Yeah, speaking 'bout the book that I'm currently indulging in, it's titled The Murderers' Club, by PD Martin; I don't think PD stands for Port Dickson in this context. Thanks to MissOrangeDepp for recommending me this fucking awesome crime thriller. FUIYOH!!!! Haha!!



"Dad, you're still gonna be my father until I'm financially independent, I hate you, fucking hate you, this is not fixable. I'm not gonna feel sad whenever I see any loving father-and-son scene on screen; anger is all I have, and gonna have whenever I think of you! " - Ryan

-MaDCaT-

Comments:
hey hey nayiwoke,glad that u like that book,i'm quite surprised that you're actually enjoying it! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?