Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

I is emo cuz I is stupid

Saw Louisa, the girl I like since Form 4, on msn yesterday and chatted with her. The chatting lasted less then 5 minutes. Before my birthday, I tried to called her to invite her to maison and i even dropped her a friendster comment in case her phone has problems, but all efforts went down the drain. She apologized for not picking up my calls and wished me happy birthday. What's the date today, anyone???

Fuck, I shouldn't have talked to her. I'm damn emo now. I've tried my fucking best to forget about her but I just can't pull it off. AngieGoddess asked me to block and delete her msn contact but I can't do it. I'm mad at myself, I shouldn't even make any move 'cause now, we can't even be friends and she's avoiding me. :(




"
I try to remember to forget you, but I break down every time I do. It's left me less than zero, beat down and bruised" - Hinder


-MaDCaT-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?