Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Went Foosing @ AC with WangEmoFooser

After shooting the KTM scenes for our Big LAN (note: not big dick, LAN is our stupid moral studies) project, I was driving BeeLian, MeiXin and Jon to Damien(MeiXin's Myvi) near ADP. Exactly at the Kewajipan Roundabout, my dad rang me, telling me to chill first before going home because he was concerned about the flood at Old Klang Road (stupid malaysian government=stupid drainage system)

Me: Hey jon, can teman me or not? my dad told me to lepak first before going home...
Jon: (without thinking) Let's go AC (Asia Cafe).
Me: WTF...Foos again ar...
Jon: hehe...
Bee: (monologue) sweat, not again...

Yes, we did go to AC. BeeLian, you're right, tables with eight rods...his favorite... hahaha...Three games of foosball we played.

The first and second game, we played slowly as he was teaching me how to play. Then I believed he got a bit fed up and suggested that we should play fast and shit game in the third game.

The third game was shitty but it was damn fun, syok like shit!!! He loves shit games. We were laughing at ourselves like shit. WangEmoFooser's signature moves appeared. Hehe...
  1. Wall passes were accurate like shit.
  2. Wall passes, sometimes, bounced in.
  3. "Snake" shots became back passes.
  4. "Seven" shots with two-men became Beckham's crossings or own goals.
  5. "Push" shots with three-men bounced back and scored own goals.
We were pushing and pulling the rods so fucking hard as if we were trying to destroy the foos table. WangEmoFooser was trying to blast the foosball to oblivion. The sound of the ball ricocheting off the walls was so damn loud that it could be heard everywhere at the first floor of AC.

We had one hell of a great time. We couldn't stop laughing about it and I banged my car with my hand accidentally, TWICE, CONSECUTIVELY, trying to simulate "push" shots in front of Jon. WTF man...

Thank you, Jon, for accompanying me. Thank you, BeeLian, for lending me beelover for an hour. I love you people!!!


-MaDCaT-
"Dwelling around S your mind is."

Comments:
i've been foosing too. and playing pool. by the time i return i'll be a foos and pool champion lol. can't wait to hang out with you, man.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?