Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Toys "r" Us

Went looking for DarthVader's LightSabre at Toy "r" Us in subang parade with angie, risheng and shamal after class on Tuesday. It was my first time. As we got into the store, a few masks and plastic wigs caught our attention. And we ended-up like this... Then I found what I wanted. To my dissapointment, I discovered that these so-called light sabres were so damn crappy and sold at a price of 20 "lingchikangs". *note 1 "lingchikang" = RM1* Imagine, 5 green plastic cones were put together, that's what they called light sabre. However, there's no harm done to play with them and fool around, at least in my opinion. :P
So we were caught on camera incidentally...
Angie and I were fighting over the picture of her with the pink wig that I'd taken earlier and we ended up as good friends. wtf...
Then we teamed up trying to kill this si emo shamal for making almost everyone around him emo. We failed. His emo-ness kicked in and took over, there was nothing we could do about it, he's just too damn emo. Hehe...

At last, I found my DarthVader LightSabre which they claimed to be more realistic and chun. Dissapointed, I was when I saw it. There's not much difference between this and the crappy one. It's still made up of cones, this time, transparent. Don't like it as well...duh...Guess what, the price is 100 'lingchikangs". Nevertheless, I still messed with it and took this shot...Hehe...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?