Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

SHIT!!!LMAO!!!

Went to watch a movie with jon, beelian, donn and meixin. Yeah, I'm the spotlight again. Wanted to watch The Prestige but the screening time was too late, so we decided to watch SHIT. Okok, it's called Accepted. I didn't know it's called Accepted until I bought the tickets. I was like...

Me: 5 tickets for SHIT please...
Cashier was like wtf...
Donn: No...It's called Accepted...

Me: I thought it's SHIT??? South Harmon Institute of Technology, rite???
Donn: Yeah, SHIT is the college where those assholes are accepted. So it's called Accepted lar...
Me: Ya Meh???

Of course, I was damn fucking embarrassed.


The movie's stupid but it can be categorised as one of The Funniest Movie I've Ever Watched. I hadn't had a good laugh until I watched this shit. I'd been emo but not anymore, thanks to SHIT, okok, Accepted. I was laughing my ass off during the movie and beelian started laughing at the way I laughed, wtf, hehehe...

I wish I can tell you all the funny stuff in the movie as it'll be no fun for you when you're watching this shit later. So I can't tell you!!!! Go watch yourselves, dicks and pussies!!!!


"Laughter the best medicine"
-MaDCaT-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?