Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

It's a wrap!!!

Today was the last day of our filming. Had the "puki gemuk"-yugi scene, "go back to your shit hole lah"-walking scene and the "be mature"-basketball scene.

So glad that it's a fucking wrap; so sad that there's no more filming. This Big LAN (again, not big cock, it's moral studies) project had been keeping me occupied after college until today. I'm gonna be damn bored after all this shit. I'm not the BIG GUY anymore, Ryan is back in the house. I love to act, my childhood dream is to become an actor in bollywood, nono, HOLLYWOOD. I'm gonna miss acting and filming like shit, man. Then, we had a bollywood (malaysian version) scene for the bloopers when all the scenes in the script were finished. It was so damn fucking funny, it's a must watch!!!

In the afternoon, Pinky went to 1 Utama for the FEMALE 50 MOST GORGEOUS PEOPLE thingy and Donn, Jon and I followed.
aren't we gorgeous???I'm not taking part btw...
She's still the most gorgeous among the girls in my opinion. (Happy or not, pinky???)

In the evening, since our poor friend, MeiXin, was grounded due to ridiculous reasons invented by you-know-who, we paid her a visit and took her out to the park nearby her place. She's damn happy to see us, especially Donn, hehe...

At the park, we chilled. Out of a sudden, Gavin and Pinky started chasing each other like those Bollywood scenes, funny shit! Then I raced with her to a particular lamp post and guess what?? I cheated, hehe... We ended up with dirty jeans, thanks to the torrential downpour.


"I heart you guys and gals very much!!!"
-MaDCaT-



Comments:
what's this LAN film? soon i'll be seeing you in hollywood lol.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?