Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

It's our Premiere!!!

My heart was pounding on my chest, "dupp dupp...dupp dupp..." and I couldn't breathe well as if I had asthma as I stepped into Purple Box Theater. My heartbeat was loud and clear and I must breathe like Darth Vader in order to get enough oxygen. Yes, I was bloody nervous 'cause today's the Premiere of our LAN movie - "A Day in October", depicting the lives of a gang of gangsters- the debut of FART MACHINE PRODUCTION. Make some noise pls....And it's my debut movie of my acting career (like fucking hell I have one...hehe). Make MORE NOISE Pls, may I present Hollywoods' and HongKong's next top actor...ahem...zp...

Unfortunately, we encountered technical difficulties like no subtitles, no sound, laggy scenes and fragmented credits. Hugo, our director, worked his ass off and got himself sicked just for this fucking movie yet, fuck whoever up there that did this do us, all his efforts went down the drain. Fortunately, the movie turned out to be fine but not as well as what we expected.
We managed to pull off laughters in PBX during the movie. If the subtitles were working, it would be much better 'cause you really need to read between the lines to get the deeper meanings behind all these laughters. At the end of the day, Hugo had to explained to the audience on the moral values and the meanings. Poor Hugo, we all love you, we are very proud of you!!!

Why??? 'Cause we have ONE HELL OF A TERRIFIC CREW and TALENTED ACTORS that are always strong when the odds are against us!!!! Kudos to all of us!!! We rock like shit and we fart like the fart machine!!!!

I'm so damn fucking proud of us after the premiere. What we've done surpasses every other college students.



"Live long, FART MACHINE PRODUCTION!!!!!!"
-MaDCaT-


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?