Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

got back my baby...

Fuck!!! This is like the 30th trial to upload photos and I still can upload any. Shit, am I too noob for this? Is this blogger(dot)com just a fucking crap? Or are the pigheads that don't eat pork in Streamyx too fucking dumb?
However, I discovered that eric and I like that the same thing, which is hantam-ing Streamyx technicians.
  1. They are fucking dumb because they don't consume pork.
  2. They are not well trained. They don't know how a router works. They can't understand your needs.
  3. They put you through agonizing "hold on a minute" waits. To make it worse, the music they play sucks like shit.
*****

Enough of complaining, it's blog time for my baby.
Life has been miserable for the past few days, one of the reasons-I missed my baby. My ride, Mazda 323 Astina, is my baby. She can reach 210kph(shh...don't tell my parents), can sing like anyone, say Jay Chou, say James Blunt, say Kelly Clarkson...She can also open her eyes like AE86(whee...)...Finally, here is she...YAY!!!!

When she's not around, I missed the adrenalin rushes that she gave me. I could notice the day and night difference in engine power and suspension between proton saga and my baby. Awww.... Missed her singing ability as well, The Three Tenors' are not even close to hers....

Luckily, she's street legal now as my dad has paid the road tax and I can indulge myself in her singing when going out with her....Awww....



"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
MaDCaT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?